Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my dark blue 2001 Civic EX Sedan 5 speed with 39,500 miles for a very competative price because of purchase of new ride. I am the original owner and a non-smoker. All of the maintenance has been done at the local Honda dealership and the receipts are available upon request. I also purchased the 6yr/100k mile Honda Care Extended Warranty (this is transferrable to the new owner for 50 bucks). This is the same warranty that you get when you buy the car new....only there are over 60k miles left (not just 36k miles).

My car is in excellent condition inside and out. I washed, waxed, and detailed this car on a regular basis.

It has grey and black interior....and IMO is the best color combination (and most rare) for a civic. This car also has a custom stereo with a RF 500 watt amp with an Infinity Perfect 12.1 Sub....all built into a custom box, and professionally installed.

Take a look around...you'll be hard pressed to find a 2001 Civic EX this clean with the extended warranty for this price.

Here are is a pic:

I also have more digital pictures that are extremely detailed and a carfax report, that I can send you if you want more details.

In case you didn't see, I am in the Los Angeles, CA.

If you are interested, let me know by e-mailing me at [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.