Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Honda Prelude for Sale*clean*(still under warranty)

The car is still under warranty until 7/2008 or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. I have a Satin Silver Metallic 01 Honda Prelude for sale. Asking $13,900 OBO. No lowballs please. Pics available upon request. I am the first owner of the car. Bought it new in 2001. I only modified it for the looks. I never drove it hard or raced it at all. I babied this car from the inside and out. Clean title and is in immaculate condition. No scratches or door dings whatsoever. The timing belt and water pump were replaced about 20,000 miles ago so you don't need to worry about that. I've only put in Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil with a mobil 1 filter at every oil change. Oil changed religiously every 5,000 miles. Serviced regularly and I have all of the service receipts. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me. I really enjoyed driving this vehicle. Very fun car to drive. The only reason I'm selling it is because I just bought an 06 Subaru Legacy GT. Nothing wrong with the car at all. Otherwise, I can set up times to check and test drive the car for serious buyers.Here are the specs on it.

Call me with any questions 510-913-5983

Miles - 83,xxx
Trans - 5speed manual
Performance Modifications:

AEM Cold air intake
DC Ceramic Coated Headers
AEM pulleys
Greddy Evo Exhaust
Optima Yellow Top Battery
WW RS lip kit
OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood
OEM Rear spoiler
H&R Sport Springs
KYB AGX Adjustable Struts
Motegi Racing 17x7 gunmetal w/ polished lip wrapped w/ 215/45/zr17 BFG G-Force Sport tires

Audio Upgrades:
Infiniti Kappa Speakers 6x9 in rear 6 1/2 in front
Phoenix Gold 4-channel XENON 100.4 Amp with Monster Cable RCA's
Pioneer AVH-P7500dvd 7"flip screen/touchscreen/tv tuner/dvd mobile entertainment system with 5.1 surround sound. I even have a hookup for an ipod player. I have the Ipod Video and I watch videos from my ipod all the time(the best part about the car) Also has AV inputs for PS2, Xbox, etc....

Here is a link to it on craigslist for some pics.

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/170930403.html

email me with any questions

[email protected]

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No offers? I'm willing to put it back to stock. I have all the stock parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.