Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 2002 Civic SI needs new fender liners.

i don;t know where to buy it, size etc.
also, if you open the hood, there are also rivets - 2 are broken/missing and i would like to replace them.

please point me where to get it and what size/spec. do i need for each application.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
I don't know what a fender liner is. Maybe you are using a different term.
Could you take a bunch of photos (the fender liner and the existing rivets) and post them. If you take close up digital photos, please use the macro option so we don't just see a blur. :aww

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Fender liners you will need to check eBay, Craigslist, and the local junk yards for a 2001-2005 Civic that is being parted out. If you can't find any there, you'll have to go to the dealership and bend over.

As for the rivets, you will have to snap a picture so we know what you are referring to.

As for what a fender liner is, its the plastic/rubber piece that tucks against the body in the wheel well. I'd take pictures of mine, but I don't have any, lol.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Just ordered a "fender liner" and push pins "rivets"for my civic from site mentioned above, they are about 30% cheaper than dealership, trust me I called and checked site, prob is if you order it's gonna be a little longer for shipping because of power outage in the warehouse where they ship items from

1 - 6 of 6 Posts