Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to sell my civic so that i could get a cheaper car so that i could get a bike as well. There is no damage to the car at all, the rims have a little curb rash but thats it. Rims are Konig dont know what type because they were on when i bought the car. Has 25,xxx miles on it. Will get pics of the odometer later tonight. Car has 2 12" Kicker Comps, 800 Watt amp, 4 new speakers and new tweaters on the stock SI face.

Car is Completly stock besides the system and rims. NO mods have ever been put onto this car. Asking $16,000 OBO. PM if interested or post here.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Bump, my brothers car is good.

·
Registered
555 Posts
ill ask him tonight when i see him at home for you man.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump. redneck, no im going to keep it in for the buyer, hoping will help sell the car.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bumb, new price 15k o.b.o.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
bump

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bumb, got new pads front and back with rotors trued.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey i made an honest offer. it is OBO, so i made an honest offer. i'm not trying to lowball, i just made an assesment of the the car what was on it and it's value. sorry to burst your bubble but 15k for an 02 ep is really reaching, especially with the new '06 si coming out later this year, the demand for the ep is only gonna go down along with the value. besides trade in value is $9550 and the private party is $11805. i'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to buy my new(er) car.
check it out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts