Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 honda civic showcar for sale. 21,XXX miles on car. turbo setup, brembo brakes, paint, and tires/rims have less than 1,000 miles on them. everything professionally installed at Honda dealership and i have receipts to prove. 1 owner car, thats me, never seen rain or snow and always garaged. MINT/ Flawless condition. over 25,ooo into the car. consistent trophy winner.

pics at www.cardomain.com/ride/2180103

Email me at [email protected]

all valid offers considered, please serious inquiries only,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ummm...13,500...everything included...mint...selling to pay off loans..anyone interested? stock 02 civ worth 12,300, so 25,ooo worth of mods for 1,200 dollars. my loss is def your gain here, i wood part out but dont have the time so make me an offer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotta lower price again...people tellin me im tryin to get to much....need to pay off loans cuz interest is raping me. .... my loss = ur gain for real on this one

NOW ASKING ONLY $$$$$11,000

check it out...i promise the car is sick and mint!!!! 2002 w/about 22,000 miles and 25,000 in mods

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
dam.... sweet ride

what if i put a gun to ur head and made u sign a will that had me as the beneficiary to the car and then idk somebody just happens to shoot u.

will that work?

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the compliments and stuff guys...im posting one last ebay auction...bidding starts at 10,000...but will end auction early if need be is someone wants to buy it or work something out...not really going to go under 10k tho....no buy it now option so email me if ne thing....not looking for any trades either unless u have a mitsu 3000 vr4 to trade....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hond...oryZ6256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

check it out

·
Registered
188 Posts
Pullinaheadh22 said:
dam.... sweet ride

what if i put a gun to ur head and made u sign a will that had me as the beneficiary to the car and then idk somebody just happens to shoot u.

will that work?

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

u iight kidd :wtf: :weirdo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.