Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
wow an 02 si

im just giving some info hoe if u feel i did u wrong maybe u should of read the forum where u were posting that lame ass topic who gives a [email protected]#k about the 02 si their lame ass hell if u want raw power u should of spent some green and got a jdm type R oh no u got a uglyass hatchback that has a peak of 170hp wow what a car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bet u cant find any aftermarket products right dumbass what an investment lol

· Registered
587 Posts
Re: wow an 02 si

esplice said:
im just giving some info hoe if u feel i did u wrong maybe u should of read the forum where u were posting that lame ass topic who gives a [email protected]#k about the 02 si their lame ass hell if u want raw power u should of spent some green and got a jdm type R oh no u got a uglyass hatchback that has a peak of 170hp wow what a car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bet u cant find any aftermarket products right dumbass what an investment lol
whoa dude...chill out. not everyone can drive a JDM type r...where the fuck did that come from? sure he may not have the fastest or best looking car, but if thats what he wants then dont flame him. but next time be sure to know what forum youre posting in before you ask a question.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dang ******, i didnt mean to start all this comotion but i have one thing to say to you mr. ******, ure gay..... ne whoo i bet mr. ****** doesnt even have a car in other words a jdm type r, thank you and good bye

· Registered
95 Posts
At First When I Saw The new SI SiR Here In Canada I wasn't impressed..... but the more i see it the more it grows on me....

· Registered
36 Posts
I agree, a friend of mine just got a black one. The interior is sweet. It's like when the 96 civics came out no one liked how big the headlights were and everyone has one now. Ya just gotta give the aftermarket some time to tinker. Just watch it be the next ass kicker with some shizy put on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.