Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals! It's official! We are on for Sunday, November 3rd at Old Town in Kissimme, FL off of Hwy 192. Registration starts at 10 am. Please bring $5 and a new toy as we are supporting XL106.7s Baby DJ Fund to help kids and families this holiday season.
We are having a swap meet as well. So clean out those garages and sell, sell, sell. Please only Honda/ CRX/ Automotive items.
Checkout our official website for more details:
www.rpiracing.com/flcrxmeet

See you all there!
Ken...

·
Registered
743 Posts
how far is Kissimme from Jaxsonville. I'm not realy sure.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Kissimmee is on the other side of orlando. Its down near where disney is. So, its about 150-170 miles from jax. I don't know if i'm going down or not, but i want to. I've got some parts that i need to get rid of.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Actually its gonna be about the same amount of time from jax to kissimmee, as it will take to get from Ft. Myers to kissimmee. I've got family in Naples, so i drive between jax and naples quite often. Go I-75 to I-4. it'll drop you right where you need to be.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jax is about 2 1/2 hours North of Kissimmee, while Ft Myers (my old hometown!) is 3 hours South of Kissimmee.
It's quite easy to reach via I-4 from either direction.
We will be posting a map on our home website for this event!
Don't miss it!!!

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Hey I'm moving back to Jacksonville, Fl in October, I'm interested. But I have a 4th gen HB and I see it's a CRX meet. Are 4th gens welcomed ?:(

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The latest flyer will be posted on our site as well as more detailed travel info.
Next week a new flyer/brouchure will be hitting the streets!
Just 5 weeks to go!
Remember this event is open for everyone to see, but only 1st, 2nd and 3rd (Del Sol) gens will be featured on Main Street.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The new full color brochures are done! Look for them around Central Florida this week!
Also, we will have a LIVE forum where you can ask questions along with others, so start brainstorming.
This past Thursday we had a posting in the Orlando Sentinel RIDE section, and listen to XL106.7 for upcoming promos!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts