Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at the mall yesterday and i saw a blue sedan in the parking lot.. i was like wait a minute.... that looks familar. sure enough, it was a 03' accord v6. they do look better in person then they do online or in mags! when i first saw them on here i was like damn there ugly but now theyve kinda grown on me and i like em! i cant wait to see a coupe up close! :D

· Registered
337 Posts
i love the new accords i really like the new body style. now i just wish that i had one. that'd be nice.

· Registered
326 Posts
yeah i wasnt feeling the back either at first and i was keeping in mind the whole time that it might grow on me, but i def didnt think it would.... i went to drive one and it changed my whole perspective. it drives incredibly, even the 4 cylinder... and the outside is really banging... the sedan lights arent bad at all if you see it in person and it looks even tighter with the spoiler.... not the deck lid lip,,, that just looks gay imo

· Registered
326 Posts
the stupid thing about them this gen is that you only get one option of exterior color and interior color. It totally sucks. The only way to get black interior on a sedan is to get silver and so on and so on. the dealer said it was so they would be able to produce more bc they wouldnt have to keep adjusting colors and stuff... makes sense for the most part but its dumb to have more of them be tan and gray then black imo

· Registered
847 Posts
I really love the new accord. The 4 clyinders finally have a dohc and its i-vtec. Plus the air intake connects in the front of the engine and then the headers are in the back. Unlike the engine we are used too. The coupe is soo freakin nice too. Theres a guy over in hte V6 secction whos 03 Stock 4door v6 ran a 15.5 et. Thats freaking fast for a 4 door v6 I was very impressed. Just think how the lighter v6 coupe with the 6 speed tranny gearing will run.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.