Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
wounderful

hi tuning freaks,

i´m from austria(in the middle of Europe). i saw this video and felt in love!

we also have on car meeting in austria. 200.000 peoples are there in 4 days. My friend´s and I also drive to this car meeting in a convoy.
That´s the most sexy feeling in my live :D

look at our Homepage:
www.vw-team-nino.at

greetings bernd

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yay, I'm in movies on the internet. I'm a star.

·
Registered
671 Posts
do you have a list of the songs used in those videos?

·
Registered
671 Posts
anyone?

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
songs

first vid.
1. ferry corsten -digital punk (kid vicious remix ?) not sure
2. 4 strings - diving ( mix ? )
3. iono what it was ( not into groove house )
4. ( one of my favorite songs of all time) kreo - burning for you

dont know any of the second vid's songs names. i like the first song though and would also like to know the name.

*edit* the first song in the second vid is " tic toc" by klea or kela im not sure yet : /

·
Registered
671 Posts
thanks!

edit: i found all except for the ferry corsten - digital punk....does anyone have it?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
lol, i just saw the whole part of the 2003 meet. i was wondering why it looked so familiar, then i saw "alabama international dragway". i was there for nopi race wars last summer. i don't think its an NHRA sanctioned track & if i remember correctly, you can get kicked out of the track for running under 10 second passes.

just an interesting thing i thought i'd point out....

·
Registered
671 Posts
it was klea

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like that song in the second video it goes "Tick tock you make my heart stop..." that one anyone know the name?

·
Registered
671 Posts
read the posts on the other page

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
'05 NPM

Great vid. I cant wait till this year's meet. Im gonna be there. In Tulsa, OK this year :clap I'll cya there 98vtec.

·
Registered
671 Posts
too fuckin far for me

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
92HondaCivic said:
Great vid. I cant wait till this year's meet. Im gonna be there. In Tulsa, OK this year :clap I'll cya there 98vtec.
yeah right, im not going there this year. Next year i want to go depending on how far im gonna have to drive......there should be a huge crowd this year tho.....2004 was huge.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.