Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Whats with you and this gay ford shit lately? That is unimpressive, its probably not even 100hp per liter with boost. :td Unimpressive and ugly, if I saw it burn em and if it could actually turn and handle damn good and run really really fast quarter miles and wasn't ugly and made in the US I might like it.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
Whats with you and this gay ford shit lately? That is unimpressive, its probably not even 100hp per liter with boost. :td Unimpressive and ugly, if I saw it burn em and if it could actually turn and handle damn good and run really really fast quarter miles and wasn't ugly and made in the US I might like it.
becuase its my favorite v8 besides the z06, one of which i will own as my next car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
4.6 L, 544 rwhp = 118 hp / liter.

Yes. 544 rwhp on a stock block is mighty unimpressive indeed.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Hmm pretty cool. 544 is pretty good for stock bottom end but considering the cobras come with forged internals it's not superdooper impressive but still I'm a mustang fan so I'd drive it. As for turning, I've seen one at the woodlands and it was crankin out some awesome times, and i talked to the driver and he said it's hard to get used to the live rear axle but overall it handles better than most MR/FF/4WD would think. :)

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Damn guys no wonder I didn't use a supercharger or turbo, that shit is hard to make fast. :rolleyes It's already really fast stock if this shit is right but 390hp at the wheels or flywheel?

If its at the wheels with 390whp/4.6L that makes it 84Hp per liter, and this is all with boost. I'm still waiting on an affordible american car that puts out 100hp+ per liter of displacement naturally aspirated.

"Introduced during 2002 as a 2003 model, the SVT Cobra took modern Mustang horsepower to all-new heights with the move to a new, Eaton supercharged DOHC 4.6-liter “Terminator” V8. The revamped '03 Cobra came to market rated at 390 horsepower and 390 foot-pounds of torque – among the most powerful Mustangs ever to leave the assembly line. It also featured a standard 6-speed gearbox, redesigned front and rear fascias, new “heat-extraction” hood, special rocker moldings and side scoops, and several new interior appointments. With a 0-60 mph acceleration time of 4.5 seconds and a blazing 12.7-second quarter-mile, the 2003 SVT Cobra became Ford's new benchmark performance vehicle. To help celebrate its 10-year Anniversary, SVT offered a 10th Anniversary Special Edition package on the Cobra Coupe or Convertible. It featured unique 17x9-inch Dark Argent painted alloy wheels, red-painted brake calipers, special interior trim, red leather seating surfaces in the front and rear, and “SVT 10th Anniversary” badges on the floor mats and rear decklid. Available in Torch Red, Black Clearcoat or Silver Metallic, production was limited to a total of 2,003 units."

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
Damn guys no wonder I didn't use a supercharger or turbo, that shit is hard to make fast. :rolleyes It's already really fast stock if this shit is right but 390hp at the wheels or flywheel?

If its at the wheels with 390whp/4.6L that makes it 84Hp per liter, and this is all with boost. I'm still waiting on an affordible american car that puts out 100hp+ per liter of displacement naturally aspirated.

Why would they do that when they can make a truly beastly vehicle with a supercharger. Bolt ons push this car to 500+ WHP, and upgraded superchargers can push it beyond 600 WHP on the stock bottom end. Its the pinnacle of muscle today really, and they don't handle as bad as you think they would. They handle better than a stock civic/integra and with a few suspension mods can take one for a good ride with modded suspension.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
If it's making mass power already who really cares? I dono about you, but I don't really see the point in that. No one is going to put out a car for $30,000 with a 5.0 that pumps out over 500 HP. It's not going to happen. Looks like the Honda fans have one more thing to brag about. HP per liter. :hehe

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
HP/Liter, god give up on that shit kids. Hell I can make a 5hp Briggs block have more hp/Liter than a damn Honda if I wanted. Hell top fuel motors make 920+ hp/Liter. Give up on the HP/L crap. That car still makes twice as much power as yours.

700WHP Cobra

·
Registered
240 Posts
hp per liter is the gayest thing ever who gives a shit thats the biggest fuckin ricer excuse ever ohhh you might have a 900hp car but my car makes 200hp per liter... but all thaqts talking bullshit becasue the cobra with x ammount of hp is gonna beat the 4 cyl with x ammount of hp per liter... give shit respect. :bh

·
Registered
288 Posts
Fuck chrome ..... does it come in Platinum..... NICE vid flakey too bad BITCHES have to hate....

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.