Votes: 20 76.9%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
I was at my Honda dealer yestoday to get a new exhaust ring and they had like 6 4 door on the lot. After looking at it for a wheld it kind of look like the old altma. The inside was nice but the outside I didn't care for!

7g accord rateing
outside 7
inside 9
motor 9

·
Registered
235 Posts
i like the way that the coupe looks. I think it kinda looks like the new cl. However, i dont really care for the sedan. I would definately buy the new coupe with the 6 spd v6!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
the coupe rear looks more like the Mecedez SLK :) REAR
but it'll be nice if honda made accords head lights with projectors and option in HID conversion for EX or V6's that'll be NICE

But I thought accords this year they gonna make 5 speed AUTO and 6 speed Manual, but i see that they only have 4 speed AUTO for the sedan...

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well I for one really like the new accord. I think that the new coupe is a bid improvement over the previous model. I for one did not like the rear end of the 98-02 accord coupe. I do have to say the new sedan is a not as nice as the previous model.

New Coupe :)
Old Coupe :(
New Sedan :(
Old Sedan :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
the coupe is gonna be really nice, because i already think it looks decent which means once i get used to it i will really like it. As for the sedan, the only thing that really bugs me are the tailights. Just give the cars sometime im sure they will grow on you. I thought the '01 civic's looked ugly at first, and know i kind of like them.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree with most of u that the new coupe is much better looking and the sedan looks like it could use a visit with a platic surgen. Im actually in the market for a new accord because my 91 Accord LX has too many damn miles on it(213K). Im thinking about the new coupe but i have to see it in person and drive the V6 to see if i like it. Who wouldn't like the new 240HP V6?

·
Registered
22 Posts
imo the look of 7g sedan isn't that bad, i kinda like it actually... it looks a lot better in person and in the honda brochure. it looks even better with the factory option front lip and rear deck lid spoiler.

·
Registered
217 Posts
JTEVO2Accord said:
But I thought accords this year they gonna make 5 speed AUTO and 6 speed Manual, but i see that they only have 4 speed AUTO for the sedan...
Actually they did make 5 speed auto and 6 speed manual this year. The V6 model sedans have the 5 speed auto. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if u are one of the select few who already have the 03 accord, PLEEEEAASE post your pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts