·
Registered
8,193 Posts
well I like them

damn nice :tu thanks

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
sounds weird with the turbo being on a GTO, but nice car. although, too much body roll...... i remember when i was test driving an auto one (they didn't have any 6 speeds on the lot) it had so much freaking torque in every gear, it was a nice feeling.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
orijinal_poser said:
sounds weird with the turbo being on a GTO, but nice car. although, too much body roll...... i remember when i was test driving an auto one (they didn't have any 6 speeds on the lot) it had so much freaking torque in every gear, it was a nice feeling.
I drove a 6speed and damn they are nice,if you like your M3(which I have no doubt that you do)try out a 6 speed GTO,mega nice,inside is really nice,shifts really smooth,and power everywhere but 6th gear but hey 35 MPG on the highway = cool shit

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
oh, i'd love to try out a 6 spd gto, but the GTO's do not sell for shit in my town. we have 2 sitting at the local dealership, one that has been there since last year & a brand new one that they got like 2 months ago. both are the same price ($24k) cuz no one wants a gto there.

but the car was very clean, had a nice interior, and had power all around. i wanna try an 05 gto w/ the LS2 w/ 400hp. that'll be one helluva test drive :evil

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Damn for $24k I'd grab one them bitchs up quick

·
Registered
46 Posts
Don't know about the slick shift, i'm guessing it's the same T56 6 speed we have here in australia and its not what I call a good shift. Mate has a lower version of basically the same car 360Hp 6 speed just no leather seats side skirts, not as good suspesion brakes etc. Car does haul arse on the highway though!! If I had more bandwidth I'd post a few videos of it, damn 56K connection :(

Wish they showed the skyline run (launch) in the last vid, R34 GTR mmmmmm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts