Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm now the proud owner of a Suzuka Blue with blue interior I allready love the car but the exhaust note leaves a little to be desired. I like the look and the sound (sound clips are on 2000-2003 AP1's) but no one has a listing for AP2's is it the same or is a '04-on system from Fujisubo avalible?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
first off welcome to the club! and in regards to them sounding different, i think the only sound dif you're going to notice is when we stop a 8k and the ap1 guys keep going on for another grand ;)

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I would imagine the AP2 would sound a little bit deeper with any exhaust, just because of the slight increase in displacement... probably not by much, but a little.

personally, I'd probably have to say the Invidia sounds the best out of the ones I've heard... I might be biased, cause I have one... but I've seen them at shows and heard a couple around the weekend meets around ATL and to be honest, the invidia just sounds better than the others I've heard...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S2kpr said:
For video and sound clips S2000 Library
Yeah i found that site before thats where i decided on the Fujitsubo i'm just afraid the tips might not line up with cutouts in the bumper (the AP1 and the AP2 have different front and rear facia as every one probably allready knows) or if the pipe diamitor might need to be different.

thanks in advance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.