Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
njn63 said:
it's nicer than a WRX and faster.
yeah for 9,300 grand i could make a wrx wagon just as fast and i would have the money i saved from buying a wrx and not spending an extra arm and a leg for the saab emblem :hehe

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UnseenShadow said:
yeah for 9,300 grand i could make a wrx wagon just as fast and i would have the money i saved from buying a wrx and not spending an extra arm and a leg for the saab emblem :hehe
yea but youd still have the basic interior and basic wrx wagon, just add the fact that your out of warranty now.

you can make any car faster than any car with the right amount of money.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Saab is owned by GM.. is it still a good company.. 'cuz i want to buy a Saab! But i *hear* not soo good things.. like recalls and people that worked at Saab dealerships that don't have good things to say.. like i said this is hearsay for now

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
I sitll wonder why the USDM STi uses the EJ25

JDM is a EJ20

weak sauce

may as well say this is a JDM Saab :hehe

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
njn63 said:
did i mention that the Saab is better looking too? Oh, burn.

And yes, you could just do a WRX wagon but you still wouldn't have leather or the niceness of the interior of a Saab.
if only they made them into coupes...i hate wagons

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
divinewisdom said:
just add the fact that your out of warranty now.
It may still have a warranty, but it's still using the POS Subaru 5-spd. 320 hp + spirited driving = broken tranny

divinewisdom said:
yea but youd still have the basic interior and basic wrx wagon
njn63 said:
And yes, you could just do a WRX wagon but you still wouldn't have leather or the niceness of the interior of a Saab.
The interiors are almost identical. They share the same dash panels, switchgear, gauges and stereo systems. The Saab doses offer leather, but it is part of an option package, not standard.

I can't believe that GT MOTO is using a UNICHIP piggyback for tuning :g Reflashing the ECU is a much better option.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
05 tC said:
It may still have a warranty, but it's still using the POS Subaru 5-spd. 320 hp + spirited driving = broken tranny

The interiors are almost identical. They share the same dash panels, switchgear, gauges and stereo systems. The Saab doses offer leather, but it is part of an option package, not standard.

I can't believe that GT MOTO is using a UNICHIP piggyback for tuning :g Reflashing the ECU is a much better option.
i doubt youd still have the warranty, of the engine anyway.

i would think saab put some interior for their cars. other wise they couldnt charge the premium for them. subaru interior isnt all that to start out with anyway. not many of us can be sure of the interior difference unless we've been in both. i have yet to see the 9-2x on the road.

·
Registered
253 Posts
wow a saab more JDM than the STI

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
njn63 said:
good job, except for the fact that the 9-2x is a reskinned wrx. Subaru motor and drivetrain. So this car really doesn't have much to do with Saab.
A REBADGE WRX. very "creative"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts