Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Looks real good till you see the Mitsu emblem. Nice interior & styling.

·
Registered
284 Posts
They must think americans love fugly cars. But even if this Galant came out today, I think its too late for Mitsu cars.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
webslingr said:
They must think americans love fugly cars. But even if this Galant came out today, I think its too late for Mitsu cars.
Mitsubishi has made some really horrible decisions....absolultely terrible decisions

if they had released the Evo 7 years ago, brought more VR4 products...killed the 3rd gen Eclipse...they would have been a lot better off

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
///M3ssican said:
Mitsubishi has made some really horrible decisions....absolultely terrible decisions

if they had released the Evo 7 years ago, brought more VR4 products...killed the 3rd gen Eclipse...they would have been a lot better off
:nod
i think the third gen eclipse was the beginning of the end for mitsubishi

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
///M3ssican said:

yep i agree long time ago they should sell EVO, FTO and pajero. and prev gen VR4 also a very handsome car.
look at asian/european galant dang they look so MACHO
one example copy paste this link

http://www.autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/Autoshow.asp?AutoID=20050216230646

better headlight grill..and lower air dam. unlike american version look so gay

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
dodolaje said:
yep i agree long time ago they should sell EVO, FTO and pajero. and prev gen VR4 also a very handsome car.
look at asian/european galant dang they look so MACHO
one example copy paste this link

http://www.autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/Autoshow.asp?AutoID=20050216230646

better headlight grill..and lower air dam. unlike american version look so gay
yes,very true

why would they even decide to not do the same here?
a better looking car=more sales not cars that can blend in with a ford taurus ect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts