Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to save space on your digital memory card for those vacation pictures when something big is passing you by. And that's exactly what happened during this spring break fling. These pictures, taken by college students on their way to their vacation destination, was obviously shot in the low-megapixel mode, but grainy or not, these are the very first pictures of the upcoming Honda Civic sedan.

There will be many differences between the sedan and coupe, but even so, one can easily see the similarities between the sedan shown here and the Civic Si concept shown in Chicago. Most noticeable is the sweeping roofline and A-pillar, which goes right into the hood for a dramatic look. The windshield, side-view mirror treatment, and front-side windows, as well as the rear fender creases and trim, all match closely with the Si concept as well.

TCC

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
DudeWtfNo said:
to ME it calls Nissan like the current altima or maxima, just my opinion
yep mini altima but if i observe the glass it look very long or the distance between the guy in front and the rear they are very far apart. so its kinna long.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
where was the picture taken? the lines remind me more of an altima or maxima than a civic... then again, i could be just the angle

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Sprocket Rocket said:
look ugly from what i see. they are going against the latest trend.
well all honda = ugly that cant be help. but ppl still buy ugly cars... weird huh

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
ekkkk said:
from the 2nd shot, it doesnt look bad. but i hate how some cars are now that are so fat and has such a small wheel well. looks funky.
hm.. gotta blame the americans who make everything BIG and BLOATED... gosh now everyone want and EXTRA LARGE cars.. dats why i still like something that is not design in US or FOR US

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dodolaje said:
hm.. gotta blame the americans who make everything BIG and BLOATED... gosh now everyone want and EXTRA LARGE cars.. dats why i still like something that is not design in US or FOR US
well someone has to make cars that fit americans. america is a growing country. the population is getting bigger and bigger.....

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
teawins21 said:
that looks a lot like the prius... i dunno why they would test out the car on a public road anyways.. honda has their own place to test out their cars, privately..
yeah true honda always know how to keep secret.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
teawins21 said:
that looks a lot like the prius... i dunno why they would test out the car on a public road anyways.. honda has their own place to test out their cars, privately..
thats becuase you dont know how it will perform in real world situations until you get out there. you cant simulate the stop light, road conditions, how confortable it is, how the car handles...etc until you take some road trips with it.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
i doubt its a civic too... but honda does drive there cars on public roads for sure... i remember when the pilot was still under development, i saw one driving down south from barrie to toronto (in canada)

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.