Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
errm this isn't a concept they were unveiled at the dealer awhile ago and I have seen them cruising around....and BTW this is the 2007 type r not the 2006.

also...I've heard they perform quite well in comparison with the old shitbox ep3.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
i thought the ep type r was a very good performer, at least from track battles i've seen done in best motoring from a couple years back when they pitted it against the integra type r and their respective predecessors. :confused

did you mean the 7th gen civic si that we got here? that was a turd...
power to me was fine... (i was never corrupted by too much power)
but the suspension/brakes/tires were abysmal :mad

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i still think the RSX body lines are the sexiset IMO that is......i'll be in the market for a new ride come bout this time next year. it's either a new Si. or a RSX type-S with a K20A swap..(if i can find one then).. :rolleyes

·
Registered
38 Posts
the front is ok, but the rear looks like it could use some changes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Type RR...look it up...

Boski said:
i agree totally, would also like to see how it matches up with the new focus
Currently the new focus has it covered ... bigger displacement... turbo... but word is out on the type RR , basically a stripped down version of the current R making the same power on a about 200 kgs less mass and a shorter ratio trans...

·
Registered
14 Posts
that looks awesome! :number1

·
Registered
240 Posts
you know i see these everyday in the streets now and to be perfectly honest i really don't like them. i was casually walking when someone put there foot down in a stock one aswell. and really not impressed. my vote

EK & EG FTW

i have a magazine article on the RR aswell now that one looks better :p

·
Banned
27 Posts
The Honda Civic Type R is the highest performance spec of the Honda Civic made by Honda Motor Company of Japan. The Type R designation is given to models that have been specially developed and tuned in house for the sole purpose of circuit competition and as a high performance vehicle from Honda's stables.The first Civic to receive the 'Type R' name was based on the 6th generation 'EK' Civic.... And Honda CARs are really good..

41 - 52 of 52 Posts