Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this 2007 Accord for about 2 years with no problems. Now out of the blue Im having an issue. Im just going to throw all the facts out there. Driver door wont unlock via vob or inside switch. Will not even unlock by pulling up on it. Other doors will unlock for a split second and lock right back up. When I hit the lock button I hear something in the driver door (motor trying I guess). From what I have read the actuator is the culprit but usually the others work fine and one just does not work. This is prompting the others to unlock - lock almost instantly. Also have read people have problems on and off and then it goes. This just went. I beat on the outside of the driver door while pushing unlock while trying to open it and got it to open a few inches and then kept hitting and clicking and got it open all the way. Closed it and tried it repeatedly again with no such luck. Im up here Michigan and we have had some cold days in the teens so I dont know if that could have anything to do with it. Anyone ever have to deal with this or heard of this? Edit- Just tried putting the key in the door and turning it to the right as I pushed the button to unlock as I try to open the door and it opens.I have to time it just right. What? And stranger yet the door lock never pops up and it still opens. Still no clue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts