·
Registered
4,663 Posts
heres some drawings = good wallpaper :p

Reactions: mpcivicfb88

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
^^^ just set the first sketch as my wallpaper ..time for a new one anyway...dam looking hot...but i still like the r34

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Hmmmm... They got the stealth A-pillar working on that thing.

Looks nice, it'll do. :tu

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
the a pillar isn't really hidden, just black against black windows... what caught my attention was the lack of a b pillar...

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
the a pillar isn't really hidden, just black against black windows... what caught my attention was the lack of a b pillar...

well duh its obviously not hidden because you can see it, i guess i should have said "hidden" A pillar.

It could have a b pillar, but you can't tell because the glass is tinted dark as fuck.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
well i don't like the roof, that little angular bend looks like shit

but other wise badass! :number1 however i like the gtr prototype at the 2001 TAS much better. i guess it looked alot more like the r34 than a g35cross

btw, wasnt toyota suppose to have something up there sleeve too?

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Damn that's pretty sweet!!! Good job Nissan!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Sprocket Rocket said:
btw, wasnt toyota suppose to have something up there sleeve too?
If i remember correctly they are going to bring back the supra? Not to sure though.

·
Registered
252 Posts
see my comment on the GTR post.

I seemed to like the old GTR concept better but...
1. I like their design progression on the tailight. It is an evolution of R34 like how R34's was the evolution of R33 and R33's was the evolution of R32's.
2. This concept would be closer to the road car except imagine the front grill with less clutter and color seperation.
3. Roofline could be lower. This current concept one was more short and stubbier. Rumor has it that most GTR owner would love it that way but this roofline made it looked even shorter than Skyline coupe the platform it was based on. I think swoopier roofline like the original GTR concept would make the car look longer without adding the actual length.

just my two cents.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts