1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
ummm... fuck!

·
Registered
265 Posts
seen one yesterday on base same color sweet car the gate guard forgot to check my id and everything i smell trouble for the germans and italians.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
so techincally.. get the z06 supercharged... add bigger wheels and carbon disc brakes...

100,000.00 ... ehh a bit too much for my taste... but still nice.. id get the z06 and do the things above..

·
Registered
265 Posts
nope thats all wrong theres alot more to it than that. first of all if it was a supercharged 7.0l ls7 the numbers would be nastier for horsepower instead its more like a supercharged ls3 from a base model corvette smarter for less weight. This vette is gonna surpass the expectations of any previous on U.S. shores and overseas

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
so techincally.. get the z06 supercharged... add bigger wheels and carbon disc brakes...

100,000.00 ... ehh a bit too much for my taste... but still nice.. id get the z06 and do the things above..
Then replace a majority of the body panels with cf ones, then add a magnetic computer controlled suspension, alot of time in a wind tunnel to iron out the areodynamics. The ZR1 ran 17 seconds better at the ring than the Z06. It is more of a GT car, comfort, speed, handling, and decent milage. The Z06 is more of a track type car, louder, rides rougher, so on and so forth.

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
the corvette wasn't the only car to get an LS engine.
why the hell do you think I said "LSx" in my previous comment? if you knew better, you should know what I was talking about instead of trying to be a smart ass.

yeah yeah..gto, camero, ws6, corvette, s13, s14, S15, FD, FC, EK.....

ass smart. can't out smart the madness of my ass

·
Registered
265 Posts
why the hell do you think I said "LSx" in my previous comment? if you knew better, you should know what I was talking about instead of trying to be a smart ass.

why u gotta be so agressive u made ur point u don t like vettes so what.... stop being an internet badass

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
why u gotta be so agressive u made ur point u don t like vettes so what.... stop being an internet badass
I just made a valid point as he came across me as I thought he did.

If you are going to try to correct someone, know what you are talking about first. If you knew any talk about "LS" motors, you would know what people mean by "LSx"

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
nope thats all wrong theres alot more to it than that. first of all if it was a supercharged 7.0l ls7 the numbers would be nastier for horsepower instead its more like a supercharged ls3 from a base model corvette smarter for less weight. This vette is gonna surpass the expectations of any previous on U.S. shores and overseas
u can supercharge a z06 and get more HP than 600 +.. on top... u can strip it for less weight... i think they should have used a different platform and created a real new super car...

i guess what im trying to say is since it shares the same chassy as the z06, (and we all know that the z06 isnt that exclusive... the zr1 wont be turning heads as much as a viper...or a ford GT...) its just a souped a corvette... performance wise.. = yes it it astonishing ( i whole heartedly agree) but i believe that they were trying to go for a super car appeal.. in which i think they missed the mark on exclusitivity and uniqness..

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
why do that when the vette is so successful... as far as i know the next gen may end up being mid engine
that would be nice... i would probably sell both of my cars and consider buying it then... (maybe)... probably not but my love for it is there

·
Banned
1,613 Posts

Ooo im scared.

why does everyone around here misspell "camaro"

no need to fly off the handle like a douche bag over a simple comment.

And if you really want me to be a smart ass im going to have to correct your "LSX" statment as GM Performance Parts makes an LSX block. So unless you are refering to that engine do not use LSX :lol2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts