Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
:dunno: you brought it up and lost your rag :(
no re-read what you said about the skyline being of gt class and the other cars being rally/family based. what does that have to do with how well the car is built? the skyline started out as a sedan family car and is still made as one today,

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
The early cars you listen weren't even made by Nissan :lol
They merged with Prince Motor Company in the 60's. Then they started to build racers :ninja

Well spinning the rears at 80mph was fast enough for me :D
Why is nothing ever fast enough for you? I've never seen you say "they are nice" or "quick" about anything? :(

And of course i know the history :lol you don't own a car for 4 years and not get attached, I've been in every skyline model built since 1989.
My friend even had a 4 door R33 it was funny a hell! it looks mean from the front then you see it side view. :lol
And the rb25DE are the worst, the Primera GT were quicker and they were 2liter 4 pot N/A.
But i still think i'd have a standard Skyline over a standard Lancer any day.
Who wouldnt want a 2.5liter straight6 4 door saloon?

Im bored now :(

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
The early cars you listen weren't even made by Nissan :lol
They merged with Prince Motor Company in the 60's. Then they started to build racers :ninja

Well spinning the rears at 80mph was fast enough for me :D
Why is nothing ever fast enough for you? I've never seen you say "they are nice" or "quick" about anything? :(

And of course i know the history :lol you don't own a car for 4 years and not get attached, I've been in every skyline model built since 1989.
My friend even had a 4 door R33 it was funny a hell! it looks mean from the front then you see it side view. :lol
And the rb25DE are the worst, the Primera GT were quicker and they were 2liter 4 pot N/A.
But i still think i'd have a standard Skyline over a standard Lancer any day.
Who wouldnt want a 2.5liter straight6 4 door saloon?

Im bored now :(
1. it was a showcase of your cars history and evolution, it was no better or worse comparatively to an early imprezza or lancer. you were basically calling all lancers mass produced cheap pieces of crap because of the fact that there 4 door base models ones. i said even the skyline has 4 door base models so what does that prove. comparing the evo to a base lancer is like comparing a gtr to a 4 door nissan/infiniti family car.

2. a 14/15 second will never be fast to me, which is all i ever here you guys talk about......they are slow....the only people who even give a fuck about a car that slow are 16 years jerking off to superstreet and of course mattliston. you said "what skyline is slow" i said most of them are.

3. anybody can spin tires at 80mph in 3rd gear with crappy/bald tires :p

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Wait..a thread that's alive and kicking in the Rumours and News section? There HAS to be some arguing going on...ah I was right. It's sad really how this place died down so much.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts