Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

2018 MVP Track Time Midwestern Track Event Schedule & Invitation

2K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  Feffman 
#1 ·
2018 MVP Track Time Midwestern Schedule​

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2018 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

As usual, we have exciting track events for 2018 and for additional fun, we’ve added a three-day event at Mid-Ohio. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2018 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at every track event for reasonable entry fees. Our three-run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s initial 2018 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 23-25, 2018: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) – COTA VI

April 14-15, 2018: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – 11th Annual ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

June 4, 2018: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) – ”First Monday in June”

July 14 - 15, 2018 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 7th Annual “Escape The Heat”

August 6, 2018: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - “Monday at The Bahn”

August 31 - September 2, 2018 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 1st Annual “MVP OH HI OH”

October 13 - 14, 2018 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 9th Annual “Cheese Heads On Track”

November 17 - 18, 2018: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 10th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) for our 2018 track events. Click on the link below to register.

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Join us in 2018 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2018. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314) 249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi All:

Another fun year of Autobahn Country Club track action awaits for 2018. I hope you’ll join us for both events on Autobahn’s full 3.56 mile road course

June 4, 2018: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) - SOLD OUT

August 6, 2018: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - ”Monday at The Bahn”

Registration for both 2018 MVP Track Time events at Autobahn is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

Please feel free to join us at Autobahn Country Club in 2018 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Autobahn in 2018. Happy Motoring!

Feff

#6 ·
The ADVANCED & INTERMEDIATE run groups for October 13th – 14th at Road America are full and we have limited Novice spots remaining.

Contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com or (314) 249-3770 to be placed on the Advanced or Intermediate reserve list.

Registration for the "Cheese Heads On Track" track weekend in October at Road America event is available on line with Pay Pal at the link below:

Hopefully, you’ll join us for the on-track fun October 13th – 14th to enjoy not only the time on track but also the camaraderie of fellow track fanatics and racers.

Happy Motoring and enjoy your day!

Feff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.