Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored the other day so I threw some clips of my car together to make this video.
Its not the best but its got a good variety of clips IE:burnouts, dontus, drag racing, attempted drifting...

Click this link, and after about 40 seconds the link to the video will appear and you can doanload it: 240SX compilation
(basically its free hosting so thats why you have to wait for the video to come up)

Tell me what you think!
And yes I know...as soon as I get my SR20DET back together and in the car I am going to paint the car :p I have actually allready started the prep work, but then the SR spun a rod bearing and put everythin on hold.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Dolby109 said:
I was bored the other day so I threw some clips of my car together to make this video.
Its not the best but its got a good variety of clips IE:burnouts, dontus, drag racing, attempted drifting...

Click this link, and after about 40 seconds the link to the video will appear and you can doanload it: 240SX compilation
(basically its free hosting so thats why you have to wait for the video to come up)

Tell me what you think!
And yes I know...as soon as I get my SR20DET back together and in the car I am going to paint the car :p I have actually allready started the prep work, but then the SR spun a rod bearing and put everythin on hold.

I have used that site to host quite a few videos! It's kick ass, but some ppl bitch about it.. owell.. Nice video bro!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dolby109 said:

Tell me what you think!
nice fastback man, got anything upgraded on the SR?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.