Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have 2500$ canadian to spend on my crx. what is mandatory is that i get a sohc zc engine, so thats about 815$ shipped. what also i was wanting was a rim and tire package but i dunno which rims to get :(. also was thinking about a custom exhaust which is about 400$ here. any suggestions?

·
Registered
183 Posts
instead of the motor your putting in buy my b18b1 !!! and im selling some rims too =) ill hook you up with a package deal

·
Registered
43 Posts
ROTA RIMS ON EBAY FOR A GOOD PRICE ,SAVE A LITTLE MORE AND GET THE B18C1 ENGINE WHATEVER GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spent 1060$ canadian on the package. just ordered the motor today and hopefully get it by end of next week.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
If you are on a tight budget then I have a stainless catback that me and my dad made with an apc strait through muffler, it sounds a little on the raspey side but it gets the job done and it won't ever rust. The piping is only 2in though, if you are interested let me know

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
wow i would have definitly gotten a dohc zc, and some rotas and had a ncie chunk of change left over

but suit yourself. staying sohc is kinda stupid unless ur gonna build a d series turbo or u get a sohc vtec

·
Registered
234 Posts
hondapride59 said:
wow i would have definitly gotten a dohc zc, and some rotas and had a ncie chunk of change left over

but suit yourself. staying sohc is kinda stupid unless ur gonna build a d series turbo or u get a sohc vtec
:stupid

·
Registered
854 Posts
njn63 said:
except for the fact the dohc zc aftermarket is... oh, non-existant.
thats not true, what else do you need

you can buy aftermarket rods for the dohc zc
you can buy aftermarket pistons for the dohc zc
you can buy cam gears for the dohc zc
you can get a cam regrind for the dohc zc

and valve springs and whatever else you need for a dohc zc you can get.

so whats the problem again?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
if u wanted to stay sohc(for some reason) you should ahve gotten a d16z6, othe rthan that, your best bet would have been a b18a1, which you could have picked up for under 1,000 and it has aftermarket like everyother b series

1 - 13 of 13 Posts