Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
meh. atleast you tried:D

anyways, why dont you just paint the car instead of trying to match it like that?? i dont get it

and the sideskirt is hanging kinda low and the front bumper is at a totally wrong ass angle. and the rims are humungoss. hahahah:p

all love baby

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
question say you have a blue car, and a red kit you put on it, how do ou get the 2 color to match ??? im talkin about a repaint too but i cant seem to get 2 diffrent colors to match up

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
The bottom grill is wrong angle and its off to the right. Try adjusting it so that the top grill and the bumper grill alligns. Yeah you have to work on your colors, you were closer on the 1st try then the 2nd one, but the 1st one is still off. Why not just destaurate the whole dame car including the bumper and change the color if you you want.. Much easier. keep trying tho.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did desaturate the whole car... I think its because the bumper I got does not have a shine compared to the rest of the car...its like a solid silver...I dunno, I tried to posterlize the bumper to put a glare like pic.. I dunno...But I'll get it and repost it..

·
Registered
484 Posts
well if you just put a bumper off any car on to another, of course the colors are not going to match even if you desaturate it. thats why you put the bumper on, desaturate the whole car, select the bumper and mess with the levels, brightness, and contrast. there are other things to mess with but those are the most important i think. then when the desaturated color looks about right, color the whole car any color. if the color still does not match, then select the parts and mess with the levels and such....

thats kinda the long way. but i do it and it works. same with DOHCEF3's question. you gotta select the parts you want changed, desaturate it, and change the color (many ways too change it) then mess with the levels, brightness,contrast and just keep doing that until it looks right.

but boricua, keep trying brada:D

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
One easy solution paint the whole damn thing black!! And I mean BLACK! Black like my armpit hair.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
boricua86 said:
K, I took your word for it...Any comments...
still looks fucked up and like crap...cant you see that the front bumper is WAY off center?

·
Registered
361 Posts
boricua86 said:
your bumper is way off..not to mention the gloss isn't the same showroom shine as the accord..the fenders don't match..the sideskirts + rear valence are lighter..the wheels are just wrong..that's just a crooked ass smile the accord has..

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
First one looked better, but thats just not the right angle front bumper to put on that angle car. Try modifying the front bumper to make it look so not centered, Like make that mouth not so wide. The skirts can be rotated to fit better. Rims need a little camber fix. Coloring, gloss and lighting need to be worked on. I myself still havent perfected chopping but I dont spend much time on mine so I dont care If i ever get it perfect.

I'd give the first a C too. But the second one just doesnt pass for me.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
yeah bro just keep trying, you'll get it. I probably would be in the same situation as you, with the coloring but i will sure have to fix the bumper.

·
Registered
484 Posts
boricua86 said:
Man, I quit wit this car...I'm gonna try on another car... Damn, I will get it...Boy I hope Photoshop 8 is better so that I can master the skills to chop cars...
dawg, why dont u just learn now? why wait for ps8? i mean its still photoshop. not that much difference either. why are you waiting for ps8 so you could master that? ahhaha im just askin cuz you shouldnt be worried about that

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kamdawg said:
dawg, why dont u just learn now? why wait for ps8? i mean its still photoshop. not that much difference either. why are you waiting for ps8 so you could master that? ahhaha im just askin cuz you shouldnt be worried about that
I dunno Kam, I tried so much with 7.0 and I just gave up...I'm soo pissed... Still, I've been tryin and I still am...I hope I'll master it before 8 or during the 8th version

·
Registered
361 Posts
boricua86 said:
I dunno Kam, I tried so much with 7.0 and I just gave up...I'm soo pissed... Still, I've been tryin and I still am...I hope I'll master it before 8 or during the 8th version
it's not the program..trust me..7.0 is fine..i chop with paint shop pro..a program that costs bout $99 while photoshop retails for $649..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts