Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
for me i paid for everything almost at the same time (work really hard for a few weeks, and get some extra cash), then its back to reality.........bills:(

·
Registered
484 Posts
hehe well i work 40 hrs a week but i am in mad credit card hawk T.T I owe about 5 grand on credit cards hehe . At first i felt bad to owe so much but im almost through w/ college and then ill make good money and pay them off. Plus i wont have a car payment in about 2 yrs so ill be ok.. i hope..

·
Registered
471 Posts
live with your parents...:D hey plus i am only 19 and in college so my money goes to college, then girlfriend, and if there is any left car stuff

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
i save...very very slowly until i can afford mods. i worked my senior year in high school to pay off the car...now im working to save money for college next year and some money for mods on the side...as you can see i dont have anything expensive though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Heh heh

donate sperm....
I'll donate a spot o' jiz:D

Well it all started last May when I busted my leg at the summer job and got a shitload of cash from the Workers Compensation Board. So I payed for my year's tuition and still have a few grand left over. Maybe I'll put em into a turbo or mybe I'll put em into a new Lexus....who knows.

Oh yeah....I bartend but drink and eat all that cash. University's too friggin expensive.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
you be suprise how much you can save if you dont go out to eat for a month :) i dont get it , if you dont have money to spare, why in the world you want to hook up your car? there are more important thing out there to put your money in :) i know people who spend 2g on a kit and rims but have no money for gas:) whats up with that? save you money, a fix up car and a stock car serve the same purpose, to get you from one point to another :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am a poor colege student and it has taken me 2years to get what i have now:
Magnecor wires
NGK plugs
Brembo/AEM pads at all 4 corners
Apex'i World Sport exhaust
(4) RF 6.5" spearkes
RF600.4 powering the 6.5" speakers
RF800.4 powering (2) JL Audio 12W3D2's ina custon box
1 Farad cap
and wiring out the ass for all of this
Need a new Head Unit though mine is old and a POS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.