Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Activision and MS have signed a contract for the COD sereis starting with Black Ops.

Link:
E3 10: Microsoft signs huge exclusive Call of Duty deal - Destructoid

Quote:
At the Microsoft press conference, Don Mattrick announced a rather huge coup in the console war with the announcement of a multi-year contract signing concerning Call of Duty. Staring with Call of Duty: Black Ops, all map packs and add-ons will be arriving as timed exclusives on Xbox Live. Essentially, Microsoft is getting all Call of Duty content first.

"You'll want to get all your future Call of Duty games on Xbox," was Mattrick's bold statement

·
Registered
5,141 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Activision and MS have signed a contract for the COD sereis starting with Black Ops.

Link:
E3 10: Microsoft signs huge exclusive Call of Duty deal - Destructoid

Quote:
At the Microsoft press conference, Don Mattrick announced a rather huge coup in the console war with the announcement of a multi-year contract signing concerning Call of Duty. Staring with Call of Duty: Black Ops, all map packs and add-ons will be arriving as timed exclusives on Xbox Live. Essentially, Microsoft is getting all Call of Duty content first.

"You'll want to get all your future Call of Duty games on Xbox," was Mattrick's bold statement

haaaa what a joke! gee i guess i should just toss my ps3 and pick up an xbox, you know insted of waiting an extra 2-3 weeks for the map packs...:rolleyes what a terrible fucking gimmic. microsoft should be burnt to the ground!

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
haaaa what a great idea i guess i should just toss my ps3 and pick up an xbox, you know insted of waiting an extra 2-3 weeks for the map packs! what a cool idea. Microsoft should be praised!
:nod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts