Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a year ago i had some parts stolen from my integra. its been sitting in the garage, and now i'm going to get it running again. one of the things they did was cut the hose that goes to the fuel filter to the fuel rail, and took my fuel rail. so i need all the parts between the fuel filter to the fuel rail. i know i could head to acura and get them, but was wondering if there was somewhere that sold them cheaper? could i get those type of parts from autozone or a place like that?

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
eBay Motors: Acura Integra GSR B18C1 DOHC VTEC fuel rail, line, FPR (item 260401065587 end time May-04-09 13:09:41 PDT)

looks like its just a hose with the banjo bolts at both ends, but whats that piece that holds it onto the rail?
i also saw a pic of someone using braided line, could i do that? do i need that piece that holds the banjobolt onto the fuel rail?
this is a pic of the braided line:
eBay Motors: Acura Integra GSR B18C1 DOHC VTEC fuel rail, line, FPR (item 260401065587 end time May-04-09 13:09:41 PDT)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.