Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone at IGN investigated because he knows someone from SCEA and they said that they will be releasing GT4 in the third week of Feb "22-23". The problem was that there were glitches while translating the game from japanese to english...Also, they added more cars for the american version "all u american muscle cars lovers will love this" so thats why they delayed until Feburary...only 2months late but i'd rather play a non glitchy game then put up with one...

FEB 22-23 Expect It... :clap

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
do you really trust some noob with 5 posts? If so, please do us all a favor and never come back here, thanks.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
The only reason that he said Feb 22-23rd is because those are the "new release dates" that every friggin store has... until they push them back again 2 weeks before the date... Expect it in March...

~Peace

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Yeah screw the release dates, this is one game that moves back so much its almost pointless to post any date that can be considered a release date.

But yeah dont expect it before then though. This thing isnt going to be moved forward of that date.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
^^^ basically that's the case. It will be out in march if things go well. We really don't know yet :( Nobody does *cries*.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
mike_sho said:
Yeah screw the release dates, this is one game that moves back so much its almost pointless to post any date that can be considered a release date.

But yeah dont expect it before then though. This thing isnt going to be moved forward of that date.
i really dont care what day it comes out, just as long AS MY WHITE ASS gets a COPY!!!!!!!!! :clap

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Yeah hope it doesnt come out so much later I will scrutinize everything and not like it.

This is probably like the one and only game thats actually pissed me off before actually playing it and thats pretty sad considering its gt. I love gt with a passion. GT1 changed my life and got me even more addicted to cars.

Now everytime I see a new release date. Im like is this the one, then for sure I heard it was going to be out this month, due to the many sources it was also saying.

Now its just getting retarded. They should never have given any sort of date on anything to anyone. They should have said TBA.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
i have gone from being one of the most hardcore GT fans to now being just "yeah wtvr".

too much BS with this release date delays. i am all one for "wait and get it right"....but right now this is ridiculous, we have heard its "right around the corner" every other month since 2003.

if Forza comes out soon i will be happy, the demo kept me throroughly entertained.

GT4=not holding my breath
ps (i hope Microsoft takes a chunk of their sales so Sony learns their lesson. but it wont happen, most of the fans actually looking for games like these will buy both)

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
jmcn R said:
i have gone from being one of the most hardcore GT fans to now being just "yeah wtvr".

too much BS with this release date delays. i am all one for "wait and get it right"....but right now this is ridiculous, we have heard its "right around the corner" every other month since 2003.

if Forza comes out soon i will be happy, the demo kept me throroughly entertained.

GT4=not holding my breath
ps (i hope Microsoft takes a chunk of their sales so Sony learns their lesson. but it wont happen, most of the fans actually looking for games like these will buy both)
GT4 is so much bigger than Forza, not in terms of name, just in terms of game content. IMO, for the 50 bucks, GT4 is the better of the two.

I have BOTH play both, and can say in all honesty, that GT4 is the better quality game thus far. Just hold your breath and wait, trust me, you will be extremely pleased with it. I know I am.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
i suspect there gonna hold it until the next holiday season since they missed the last one :clap....but all these dates and crap is getting old.. :sleep

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
CBags04 said:
i suspect there gonna hold it until the next holiday season since they missed the last one :clap....but all these dates and crap is getting old.. :sleep
you just need to STFU before you jinx this shit

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
tha_con said:
GT4 is so much bigger than Forza, not in terms of name, just in terms of game content. IMO, for the 50 bucks, GT4 is the better of the two.

I have BOTH play both, and can say in all honesty, that GT4 is the better quality game thus far. Just hold your breath and wait, trust me, you will be extremely pleased with it. I know I am.

ill take your word for it....
but at this point its easier to have faith in santa claus than GT4. :rolleyes

1 - 20 of 27 Posts