Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night my friend was driving my 4 door and lined up with a Integra Type R, then the threw downt the hands and my 4 door was just spining the shit out of the tires. They got down the road a bit and my car was pulling on the type r and beat it by about a 1 to 1 1/2 car after the very bad wheel spin off the line for the entire 1st gear lol.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I call bullshit

A) your full of it and can't admit that the Type R wouldn't acknowledge you attempt to race it cuz you aren't worth it

B)It wasn't a real Type R and was some poser ricer that got decal crazy, if this is the case i commend u for putting him in this place

C)mmmmm....no there is no option C

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
LOL! You forgot to mention that the ITR was coming back from Home Depot with many bags of cement for his home remodeling project. :lol ;)

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
well i'm not gonna call this BS yet because he has quite a few mods on it so its hard to tell. what i find hard to belive is that a 4dr civic could weigh 2360lbs with someone in it.

he posted the info below in the civic d-series tech forum

"My current 1/4:[email protected] Mph
umm well now my current mods are
ZEX Cam
Milled [email protected]:1 compression
4-2-1 Header
Cold Air Intake
Cat Back Exaust
High Flow Cat
Fuel Pressure Regulator
60mm Throttle Body
Advanced Cam and Ignition Timing
ZEX Plugs
Wires
No A/C and P/S
SI Transmission
ACT 6 Puck Clutch no Springs
JDM D15B ECU [email protected],800
Cars weight with almost a 1/4 tank with me in it was 2,360 so not that heavy at all.
My mods I will have by next Saturday will be
7 lb Flywheel
New 6 Puck Clutch
2 lb Crank Pulley
Port and Polished Intake Manifold"

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm well my video of mine and my friends that he recorded shows that my SOHC beat a pretty much stock type r and I mean awhile back my car did pull mid 14's pretty much. Now I got a few more things on the car adn I know Type R's do like 14.8-14.9 stock from what I seen and all this dude had is CAI. Now my car without driver weighs like 2275 and I have droped some weight and I dont weight much myself and plus my friend was like 130 lbs LOL.

Anyways if you want to call BS then thats ok I can understand why you would say that I guess but hey if any of you live in the bay area here and have a car that runs 14's well then let me know and we can set something up and also if I can get the video of the ITR and me on the net since I dont have any web space then I will do it but for now all I can do is wait for someone aroudn here running around the same times as me to call me out so I can prove to them that I am not in here to BS lol.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh ya even though this isnt much difference but for those mods I am taking my rpms up to 8,200 in 1st and 2nd so it does help to.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG you guys are so fool of yourselves lol dude I have FUCKING video of it lmao and it was a pretty much STOCK Type R and I did pull faster times than a stock Type R dude you guys are a bunch of morons bsing yourselves if any of you are from the bay area here then quit being a bitch and race me already.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know what this is why I hate FORUMS is because people like you always think a Type R is the fastes car in the world LOL well guess what its just breaking 15's retards so get over it lol you people sware like no one can beat one well hey it was my first time running one and and my car beat it fair and square and I have video of it from 2 different cameras and about 300 people witnessed it

·
Registered
60 Posts
:noo sounds like bs my 4 door is hooked up to its cool to cruse in but drag racin a 4 door is like pullin a coffin through the mud there is no way he pulled on that 2 door i call bs sorry man ....but sounds to far fetched!

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4 door dx civics in my year weigh less than the 2 doors and si hatches at 2,275 lbs and I have guted some weight from it and I dont weigh much at all so my sohc has enough power to pull not alot of weight so oh well I am bsing or whatever but honestly if you people really knew you would know that your just bsing yourselves

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
IMOTEPHT said:
4 door dx civics in my year weigh less than the 2 doors and si hatches at 2,275 lbs and I have guted some weight from it and I dont weigh much at all so my sohc has enough power to pull not alot of weight so oh well I am bsing or whatever but honestly if you people really knew you would know that your just bsing yourselves

hey just post ya video and shut everyone up.....thats what i'd do...

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Believe me I will but can someone tell me how to do it on this site? cuz I have tried it before with my other videos but can never figure it out lol.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
nice vid rep for u. :clap Prove all the haters wrong. Very nice vid i dont know y people cant see a 4-door beating a teg. Thats y i love 4-doors so much :D i miss mine now after seeing that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts