Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally happened. I bought her with 36,000 miles and in 4 years racked up another 64,000. Woo Hoo!!!

Absolutely NO critical problems to report. It's been one hell of a faithful daily driver. So, why not celebrate with a gift, right? How about some new TIRES! YAAAAAAY!

I went with the Kumho Ecsta ASX 205/45/16. I decided to go with an all season tire this time so I wouldn't need to freak out when the snow started to fly. I replaced my Kumho Ecsta 711s with these, and man WHAT A DIFFERENCE. THe other tires were 205/40/16, so they were much harsher than these are.

She got an alignment today and will get a brake fluid flush on Saturday. Hopefully she'll see another 100,000 go by as effortlessly as this one did!

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
welcome to the 100k club! Do you have any other pics of your car? i dont think ive seen it yet.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
riceboy89 said:
congrats man. im at 67, 29X and i cant wait to be in the 100k club.

Your sig pic is killer.

Man it seems like 67,000 was like yesterday.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
you are only cool if you are over 200k

i rolled over 205k last week, still runs strong

·
Registered
285 Posts
mine still sittin at 91k like it has been for the past eight months i havent drivin it in so long cant wait though cause i get to fix it up and take it back out in 3-4 months

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Wow the wheels are the only thing left of my car.... well at least I know who owns them haha.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CFactor said:
Wow the wheels are the only thing left of my car.... well at least I know who owns them haha.

HAHA...yeah; You know who owns them AND you're fine with it. :D

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
brady33 said:
HAHA...yeah; You know who owns them AND you're fine with it. :D
Yes I am... oh 5 head says hello lol

Reactions: brady33

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
ATISTANG said:
229k on my dx :cool 1/2 quart between the 4k oil changes
Got you beat...267,000 miles on my sentra. It sounds like a washing machine at idle but still runs fine, and goes through a quart every month. Honda, Toyota, and Nissans= tough, reliable, long lasting motors.
But anyway..100k on a honda motor..its just broken in.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BurntRubber87 said:
But anyway..100k on a honda motor..its just broken in.
That's what I'm hoping for! Before this beast I had Berettas, which usually met their expiration on or about 130,xxx.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts