Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up yall..i gotta 92 hatch and im goin crazy debating tire size

its white and lowered about half an inch wiht about one more to go...im gettin 16" rota gt3's

in your opinion what would look better 16's with

215/45 or 215/40

thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welll i appreciate that link...but the main thing i was looking for was opinions...i think i have decided on 45 series

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
you shouldn't be looking for opinions...only facts of what your car needs

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
:nod

I'm betting 215/45/16 will rub.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UltraMagneticAL said:
i asked for opinions because i wanted opinions..if i wanted facts then i woulda asked for someone to help me find facts...thanks anyways

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
what's the importance of getting what people think instead of what your car needs. why compromise the only thing that touches the road

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i didnt post this thread asking "what should i look for when picking a tire size" i asked people's opinions...im not in scca or AutoX so picking a tire "for what i need" is not the main factor. if you had a problem with this tread then you shoulda just left it alone..

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
NCaccord said:
...im not in scca or AutoX so picking a tire "for what i need" is not the main factor. ..
your missing the point. you should be gtting hte tire size that most closely resembles that of the stock size. using that calculator will allow you to figure that out.

unless you just want your speedo and mileage on your tires to be off.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
NCaccord said:
i didnt post this thread asking "what should i look for when picking a tire size" i asked people's opinions...im not in scca or AutoX so picking a tire "for what i need" is not the main factor. if you had a problem with this tread then you shoulda just left it alone..
hah, i'm trying to help you out, buddy. if you don't want my help, don't come to my forums.

the tires are the only thing touching the road...it's a safety concern. i don't give a flying fuck about you now, but i'm concerned about the other people you share the road with. get the right fucking tire :idiots

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UltraMagneticAL said:
hah, i'm trying to help you out, buddy. if you don't want my help, don't come to my forums.

the tires are the only thing touching the road...it's a safety concern. i don't give a flying fuck about you now, but i'm concerned about the other people you share the road with. get the right fucking tire :idiots

dude shut the fuck up....how the hell are the size of my tires gana affect other people..get a damn life...like i said in the begining of this shit i asked a question...what i didnt ask is for someone to tell me how to think...

every question i have ever asked in this fucking forum i got shit about it from you...you have to be the most bias person i have ever came across..if i dont think just like you somehow i am absolutely wrong in my opinions and thoughts

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
you need 205/45-16's. its the perfect tire size for a 16x7 rim on a civic. end of story. and please dont be nasty to the moderators. they're the ones that keep this place running, so please show a lil more respect. thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:
you need 205/45-16's. its the perfect tire size for a 16x7 rim on a civic. end of story. and please dont be nasty to the moderators. they're the ones that keep this place running, so please show a lil more respect. thanks.

thanks..but are you fuckin serious...i was the one tryin to be nice about the shit after ultra gave me the link..then i get bitched at for not askin the right fuckin questin...im not the one that starts this shit its fuckin ultra who thinks everyone should think like him

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
NCaccord said:
thanks..but are you fuckin serious...i was the one tryin to be nice about the shit after ultra gave me the link..then i get bitched at for not askin the right fuckin questin...im not the one that starts this shit its fuckin ultra who thinks everyone should think like him
1) stop cussing it doesn't make you seem very smart
2) he gave you the link so that you could see what size tire is the appropriate size to scale to on the 16's, if you were to put bigger they may rub...aka may cause a blowout....aka may wreck....aka may hurt others. that was his point in saying you should get what your car needs and not just peoples opinions
3) mouthing off to a moderator can mean restricted entry time. please don't do it, they all work hard to maintain a smoothly operating forum. don't mess it up
4) this is a forum, you choose to be here, if you don't like what people have to say or think about what you type....type more carefully. no one tries to start fights, argument may occur but make it be over somrthing worth while not what this was

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
dude you guys need to chill, im sure you guys know what youre talking about but if the guy doesnt want to take your advice just let it go. why do you need to pound your POV into some else. he just want to know what tires he should run base on other peoples personal experience.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
NCaccord said:
dude shut the fuck up....how the hell are the size of my tires gana affect other people..get a damn life...like i said in the begining of this shit i asked a question...what i didnt ask is for someone to tell me how to think...

every question i have ever asked in this fucking forum i got shit about it from you...you have to be the most bias person i have ever came across..if i dont think just like you somehow i am absolutely wrong in my opinions and thoughts
:eek did you really just say that to a moderator???

1 - 20 of 29 Posts