Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching through the forums for info on 450cc blue top only found people using them on turbo or highly modified engines... I got a set of them here, i got 2 1/2 exhaust, aem cai and field , like what else can i do to make does injectors work well in the engine, " h22"... preludes are 365cc i think its not mucho of a difference =\

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
xavilude said:
I was searching through the forums for info on 450cc blue top only found people using them on turbo or highly modified engines... I got a set of them here, i got 2 1/2 exhaust, aem cai and field , like what else can i do to make does injectors work well in the engine, " h22"... preludes are 365cc i think its not mucho of a difference =\
what do you plan on doing?

unless it involves boost or a very in-depth n/a build you should go ahead and sell them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
you will need to socket and chip a ecu(accord and prelude ecu will not work), get a basemap burned(uberdata,crome,hondata), then go get dyno tuned...but unless your going turbo dont waste your time

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok.. i got a junked dsm 1g here, to go turbo what would i need... i got inyectors t03 turbo, bov, wastegate, 3" turbo muffler, pyromemeter, boost, fuel gauges, breeder lines

with a fmic a exhaust manifold and a 3" exhaust i could go turbo right?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
the kid who posted above you is the perfect person to ask junkyard DSM turbo setup questions to :number1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts