Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4g Prelude - aem cai, greddy evo, neuspeed koni's, h&r race, short shifter, strut bar

I'm sellin all these mods on the car. $999 takes it all

AEM Cold Air Intake - The intake sucks in cool air from outside of the hot engine bay to prevent any lost performance from hot air inside near the engine. The intake sounds very nice and vtec is much louder. $100

Greddy Evo exhaust - One of the more quiet ones out there and improved ground clearence for lowered cars. The exhuast sounds great and looks very nice. I loved it and am getting another one for my next car. No snow/salt, no dents and only a few months old. $400

Neuspeed modified Koni shocks - The shocks are revalved for a higher spring rate for better dampening performance, 5 adjustable spring perches instead of the standard 3 (+- .5" over stock perch. great for winter time) and a 20mm shorter piston shaft to have more shock travel to help prevent bottoming out when used with moderate lowering jobs. They have a fully adjustable rebound. These shocks do an awesome job of dampening and with the springs below, provide a very nice and comfortible ride in town or on the freeway. The shocks are also hydraulic, which are generally more reliable, last much longer and are a better performer than gas shocks. $425 ($30 off with trade of oem rear shock [4th gens only] in great condition).

H&R Race Springs - These lower the car about 2" and have moderate spring rate to help reduce body roll. The shocks above and these springs are an excellent combination for comfort, performance and reliability. $75

4bidden Short Shifter - This is from a very limited production of short shifters that aren't made anymore. Only a few hundred were produced. It's a true short shifter with three adjustable cable attatchment points for a normal, street and race shift (I've only tried the middle setting). It lowers the actual shift knob a half inch. This not an adapter! A weighted (improves shift action) "type-r" shift knob would be included with the shifter. It doesn't say type-r on it anywhere. It's a brushed aluminum color with red gear lettering on top, to kinda describe it. It's not rice at all. $100

Strut Tower Brace - Ebay brand. No name, but does a decent job and is the same unit some companies charge over 60 bucks for. $10

Brand new I paid about $1550, plus shipping. Everything is in great condition and only a few thousand miles on it. $999 is a steal for all of that. All of these were off of an h22, vtec model prelude.

Just reply with your zip code and what you want and i'll shoot ya the total cost. Thanks!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm also sellin two Alpine Type-R 12" DVC subwoofers. They are in good condition and sound great. Very good SQ and SPL. They're in a custom built 2.1 cubic foot sealed inside and out box. A JBL 600w amp powers the subs. Overall the system is very loud and sounds great at the same time. It's a quality setup, not your typical buy one get one free from bestbuy. MSRP on the setup, when I purchased it, was over a grand. A 1000w amp kit also comes with the system. I live in Midland and willing to drive an hour or so to meet you half way.

Two Alpine Type-R 12" subs
JBL 600.1w mono amp
1000w amp kit
Sealed box

$350

I also have a Optima Yellow Top battery that's been charged and discharged less than 5 times.

$100

And I'm sellin my car, click the sig below!
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts