Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had it with my suspension! im sittin on skunk2s and konis and the ride absolutely sucks ass. i've had them for about 2 weeks now and i can't stand it. does anyone have any advice? otherwise im selling 2 week old skunk2s and 5 month old konis. can u guys please post ur setup? im going to get something else.

thanks-

·
Registered
86 Posts
Skunk 2's are known for being really stiff and riding like crap...
If I were you I'd keep the koni's, set them to full soft and get either some Ground Control coilovers or get some softer riding springs like Sprint, Tanabe or Progress.

Or lose the whole setup and get some full coilovers like Apexi WS, Tein or Tanabe...

·
Registered
130 Posts
yea i hear skunk2 coilovers are very bouncy, im riding on H&R Sports and they ride nice, ive hear a lot of ppl say they like kyb agx with eibach sportlines, if ur doin another set up how much for the koni's?

·
Registered
18 Posts
im riding on kyb agx struts and intrax maxsport springs(2.75 drop) and with the intrax springs i have gotten the best ride of any suspension i have had. i had neuspeed and groundcontrol also but the intrax have been the best.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
i got sprint springs on stock shocks.....it rides like beaut.. slight bounce but it feels more like floating....im plannin to buy some tokicos! so my shocks will last a long ass time.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if u can find someone to buy the skunks then i will sell the konis to you, otherwise its a packaged deal. sorry, i just don't want to hang on to this stuff.

email me [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts