Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took off my EL Gauges Tach today and noticed that below the OEM blue tape and there are two WHITE screws for some adjustment. Does anyone know what are these for? Are they to adjust the brightness or something? :confused

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
mark where they are and turn them, if that does something bad then turn them back to where they were marked :sleep

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weenie said:
mark where they are and turn them, if that does something bad then turn them back to where they were marked :sleep
Well, I would rather know what are they for before messing up my $800 tach if you know what I mean.

Doesn't anyone know what is this for? I have a helm's but is just for 1992-1993 Preludes... this tach was for 1994 Si's...

SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :mad

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Freakin'H22A said:
Well, I would rather know what are they for before messing up my $800 tach if you know what I mean.

Doesn't anyone know what is this for? I have a helm's but is just for 1992-1993 Preludes... this tach was for 1994 Si's...

SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :mad
puss. :p

you paid $800 for EL gauges??? i sure as hell hope not cause im looking for some myself

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.