Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
it depends on what your going for really.

If your car is just a daily driver, maybe something else.

If your going show, that will for sure help you.

If your going to race it, road race/autocross, that suspension set up is ten times better than ours.

It's expensive yes, but it's worth it.

· Registered
27 Posts
00accord said:
there not that much....i think its like 100 each tires. my homies has it on this integ. its like an adapter.
We're not talking about an adapter.

We're talking about a full Type R suspension. LCA's, Springs, Brakes, Rotors, Tie Rods, the whole thang...

· Registered
28 Posts
00accord: Thanks for asking that question because I was thinking of the same thing.

Is the adapter good enough for the conversion? I am planning on getting my own suspension, rotors, etc. as I go along and able to afford each part.

· Registered
172 Posts
mastalee said:
00accord: Thanks for asking that question because I was thinking of the same thing.

Is the adapter good enough for the conversion? I am planning on getting my own suspension, rotors, etc. as I go along and able to afford each part.
no problem, i dont think you need to spend all that money just for a 5 lug right? unless you going to show,

· Registered
28 Posts
00accord: Thank you for reply. I had originally thought this conversion would cost around $1000-1200 for my sol project, now it is reduced to $100-200; that is very good, since I could get other things :)

Now all I need is the sol, man too bad I set this standard not to get a salvage car. I must have ran into 6 VTEC sols for under $5500. :confused:

· Registered
28 Posts
Ooops

00accord: Did not notice that notice that is was you that I had originally thanked. Hahaha to much school! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.