Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QUOTE:
"Guys, this is not your ebay! Superhonda's classifieds section is for established, trustworthy members. If you would like to sell stuff, please take the time to become a part of our forums. There is more to this site than just the classifieds section. If you are close to 50 posts, Ill leave your thread for 24 hours while you contribute to the forums, but if you arent even close I will close or delete your threads. This is for the protection of other members, to protect them from scammers and bad sellers who sign up for the sole purpose of selling/scamming. You dont have to like the rules, JUST FOLLOW THEM!"

50 POSTS IS A LOT. I don't have 50 posts at any site I visit. Just thought some body might be interested in some wheels at a reasonable price. They are not used by the road racers I usually chat with. I guess you straight liners and bling guys are very unethical. Never had any trouble on road racing sites. I have enjoyed reading some of the technical threads, but I guess I will just go back to my end of the car world. :surrender

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
USGUYS said:
QUOTE:
"Guys, this is not your ebay! Superhonda's classifieds section is for established, trustworthy members. If you would like to sell stuff, please take the time to become a part of our forums. There is more to this site than just the classifieds section. If you are close to 50 posts, Ill leave your thread for 24 hours while you contribute to the forums, but if you arent even close I will close or delete your threads. This is for the protection of other members, to protect them from scammers and bad sellers who sign up for the sole purpose of selling/scamming. You dont have to like the rules, JUST FOLLOW THEM!"

50 POSTS IS A LOT. I don't have 50 posts at any site I visit. Just thought some body might be interested in some wheels at a reasonable price. They are not used by the road racers I usually chat with. I guess you straight liners and bling guys are very unethical. Never had any trouble on road racing sites. I have enjoyed reading some of the technical threads, but I guess I will just go back to my end of the car world. :surrender
lmfao :clappy

·
Registered
74 Posts
QUOTE:

it's not that hard to get 50 posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.