Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

5gen cf lip

1K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  SpecalK 
#1 ·
thinkin bout getting this lip from seibon.. wut ya'll think?
http://www.seibon.com/pdut_detail_pic.asp?ItemID=447

i was looking for other cf lips.. but couldn't find ne.. i noe some ppl have the type s cf one.. but i can't find ne where that sells them... but wutcha think bout the seibion one? maybe cf lip round my hole car n the future?

#2 ·
jokerz said:
thinkin bout getting this lip from seibon.. wut ya'll think?
http://www.seibon.com/pdut_detail_pic.asp?ItemID=447

i was looking for other cf lips.. but couldn't find ne.. i noe some ppl have the type s cf one.. but i can't find ne where that sells them... but wutcha think bout the seibion one? maybe cf lip round my hole car n the future?

pm luder099....i dunno if he has sold his yet but i'd give him a try

#3 ·
98Vtec said:
pm luder099....i dunno if he has sold his yet but i'd give him a try
yah when i searched this i saw a few pics of his lude w/it... i like the one from seibon more.. but jst dunt noe how good it will look... bc not that many ppl have cf lips on their lude.. mostly oem or wwrs.. but i wanna do something difrnt..

#5 ·
lumanogin said:
defcon from PO is selling a CF greddy lip with the greddy shaved off. i think its $350.
im not a meber to PO... buh i dunt realli like the style of the greddy lip... hangs down to low for my taste

#8 ·
haha, how can nobody have response.. i see that ppl look at this thread.. wutcha yall think bout that lip from seibon..?

#10 ·
98Vtec said:
it looks good man, seibon has good quality shit
thnks for ur opinion.. i think imma order it pretty soon w/my tax returns.. either that or some aem underdrive pullies

#15 ·
SpecalK said:
ive seen that CF lip in person, and the quality is yucky, as long as its not over $150 its not to bad of a deal
o yah? is the quality shitty for all seibon products? maybe i'll jst go w/the jdm type s lip... but its not cf... how do u think that would look?

#16 ·
98Vtec said:
the only ludes that really gain from the pulleys are the auto ones. It helps them get the engine moving and power to the ground faster.
i do have a ss.... i noe i noe, i should of got stick.. but wuh can i do now... :bh

#19 ·
jokerz said:
i guess imma jst go w/the seibon lip... hopefully the quality isn't shit...
dont listen to kyle...they have good products.....just keep away from cement. Even the best quality CF will crack if it makes the right contact with cement. Thats the only reason i went with the WWRS front lip. Its much more flexible.

#20 ·
98Vtec said:
dont listen to kyle...they have good products.....just keep away from cement. Even the best quality CF will crack if it makes the right contact with cement. Thats the only reason i went with the WWRS front lip. Its much more flexible.
haha, okai.. i dunt think the lip hangs low at all.. so hopefully i won't have to worry about having contact w/cement, and other unwanted things...

#23 ·
jokerz said:
haha, okai.. i dunt think the lip hangs low at all.. so hopefully i won't have to worry about having contact w/cement, and other unwanted things...
that lip does not go much lower then the bumper, maybe a half of a inch to a inch. the coating they put on it does not last from ive seen. neldogg has one on his 4th gen or at least it was on there when the guy who owned it before he did in orlando had one on there but i think he just baught it. Its up to u, something more felxable might be a little better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.