Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
I think the 92-95 coupe hoods will fit a hatchy but don't take my word for it. I'm just going by how things look. I'm thinkin the front end is basically the same. The back is where nothing works out such as the lips and stuff.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
White93Civic said:
I think the 92-95 coupe hoods will fit a hatchy but don't take my word for it. I'm just going by how things look. I'm thinkin the front end is basically the same. The back is where nothing works out such as the lips and stuff.
yes, they will fit, actually i do believe the coupe/hatch/sedan hoods are all the same. A friend of mien had a hood on his sedan, then sold it to another one of my friends who had a coupe, and now its on another one of my friend's hatch. So, there ya go.

·
Registered
494 Posts
CivicChik93 said:
yes, they will fit, actually i do believe the coupe/hatch/sedan hoods are all the same. A friend of mien had a hood on his sedan, then sold it to another one of my friends who had a coupe, and now its on another one of my friend's hatch. So, there ya go.
That's called bein thrifty right there! :)

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
On www.importfan.com they have a deal where if you buy a front OR rear bumper, you get a free CF hood. So spend about 250.00 on a bumper, and get a free hood with it. Can't get any cheaper than that.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
OdiedogCX said:
On www.importfan.com they have a deal where if you buy a front OR rear bumper, you get a free CF hood. So spend about 250.00 on a bumper, and get a free hood with it. Can't get any cheaper than that.
The bumpers aren't $250, they're like $399, I checked..

And in another thread, someone said that you have to pay shipping on the bumper and hood, so it still comes out to be a lot of money.. Plus, the bumpers are knockoffs, so you can't guarantee quality or fitment..

·
Registered
768 Posts
97CIVICoupe said:
The bumpers aren't $250, they're like $399, I checked..

And in another thread, someone said that you have to pay shipping on the bumper and hood, so it still comes out to be a lot of money.. Plus, the bumpers are knockoffs, so you can't guarantee quality or fitment..
That sounds more like it... why would they GIVE you a free $400 cf hood unless they were making money on this deal...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.