Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know, I am getting rid of the Lude. I am parting out many items. I am in Saint Louis if you want to arrange a pickup of anything listed. All items came from a 00 Lude.

ZEX nitrous system only filled bottle twice.
ZEX purge
ZEX pressure gauge
NOS bottle blanket

Rota 17X7.5 Subzeros in bronze. Absolutely perfect. Wrapped in Yokohama Paradas sized 215/40/ZR17. Tires have only 3000 miles on them. No drag or autox use.

Kyokugen lugnuts (black). Only 25g each! Saves a pound a wheel.

Jet Hot Sterling coated header. I never installed it. 2 piece and brand new.

Test pipe. Brand new never installed.

Sparco Sprint seat in red with sliding rails and brackets. Ready to bolt up. One of the lightest FIA approved seat on the market. Perfect condition.

RCI 3" 5 point harness in red. SFI approved true 5 point. Absolutely perfect.

Real Sparco Hood pins. Never installled.

Front and rear strut tower bar.

Short ram intake, almost new with a pre drilled nitrous hole. Perfect for a backup intake for nitrous use.

Everything is in great shape. Most items are pictured in the "Wanna see more" link below my sig. If you want a specific pic, let me know and I will make one asap. Post up or email to [email protected] .

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
got a friend who is interested.

how much for the zex kit, purge, and guage shipped to nor cal 94116

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyokugen lugs, perfect condition, 50 shipped, comes with key.

ZEX nitrous with all the goodies, 500 shipped. Retail is 599 for the kit. Street price is about 475. Purge is 100, pressure gauge is 30, bottle blanket 50.... So 500 shipped for everything. Also comes with a custom cover for the ZEX box for those who don't want to look at a purple box..... For the people around here, it is 450 if you pick it up.....

Absolutely perfect Rotas with Yoko already mounted and balanced will be 850 shipped. I will throw in the Kyokugens for free to the buyer of the wheels. The tires are imaculate. NO CURB SCRATCHES, these wheels are perfect.....

Sparco seat is 300 shipped. It is still FIA approved for years to come. The Sprint model is approx 219 street price + ~ 200 for the brackets + the price of shipping, so 300 shipped. I will throw in the RCI 5 point for only 25 bucks to the buyer of the seat. It retails for almost 100 and is brand new.

The strut bars are generic, but they are good bars, 35 shipped for both.

Hood pins 20 shipped anywhere. These are the REAL Sparcos, accept no imitations. Hood pins are silver.

Test pipe 30 shipped.

SR intake 30 shipped.

Jet Hot header 250 shipped. Best header you can buy imho.

Anyone want pics??? :D

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
i talked to my friend. haven't gotten an answer back yet on the zex kit.

but i want your hood pins.

email me at [email protected] with your mailing information, thanks.

·
Registered
621 Posts
so why you selling? I'm selling mine to, I'm getting an eg civic and going hybrid. Saving the rest of the money to get a house when I graduate from college.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hood pins sold. Car sold. Strut bars sold. I am selling because I need a truck and I am generally tired of the import scene. My pm box is friggin packed. If you can't get through, email me at [email protected]

Thanks all. :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More things for sale...

Stock springs off of 00 Prelude. 30 shipped

Almost new car cover, fits Civics, Integs, Ludes, Accords... 30 shipped

Used Genuine S2000 engine start button. 15 shipped

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You've got mail.... back :D

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
hey man i want the test pipe. Does it make the exhaust sound any different. ( louder or worse ) I live in Pensacola florida. does this meet the exhaust regulatrions.
just let me know

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, thanks for the bump....

I am tired of the import scene, I am getting older. And I need to have something that will fit a car seat. I am also getting into camping, fishing, hunting, and off roading. I just bought an 03 SR5 Tacoma with the TRD suspension package and the TRD SC. One week you are looking at nitrous systems, next week you are looking at trailer hitches.....

Test pipe is sold. So is the nitrous, sr intake, and engine start button. I want to sell the lugs with the wheels.

Still up for grabs:

Jet hot header, best 5th G header
Sparco seat with brand new 5 pt 3" harness
Car cover
Stock springs
wheels/tires/lugs....

Anyone need pics?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts