Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me out folks - I really need to get rid of these - I haven't even owned an accord for 3 months!
Buy everything here altogether for $300 (save $105) or individually for the prices listed. All prices negotiable.

AEM CAI w/ bypass installed. All hoses, clamps, original box, install instructions. Only has 15-20k on it. Full package, ready to drop in $120

Gen 2 Altezza tail lights. used for 3 days only. $40

Full guage cluster for 5spd WITH reverse indiglo guage faces (these things are sweet - I never got to put them in) This is a FULL GUAGE CLUSTER worth $350+ on its own. Odometer reads 84k. $185

Kenwood tape deck $30

Blaupunkt RD168 Flordia Cd/ Digiceiver $30

Everything is in great shape, it just won't fit my civic

:D

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cheapest I've seen them new is $200 - but like I said, all prices negotiable. If you want the stuff make me an offer. If you want to take a look at any of it I'm in SoCal - pm me and we'll work something out.
The CAI is professionally cut and filed to fit the bypass. All tubing is cut to the exact lenght needed - this thing is ready to go and in great shape - original box, instructions and all.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I just unloaded the CAI and the guage cluster. Anybody want the Gen 2 Altezzas, the cd/receiver and/or the kenwood tape deck? $30 for any of these, $50 for all three
I'm cleaning out my closet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.