Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
tein ha's are not bouncy, they are stiff... even at their softer settings, your ride will be considerable stiffer than stock. so, if you want a very stiff ride, turn the knob all the way to the right... if you want a not so stiff ride, turn each dial 16 clicks to the left (from full right)... this is as comfortable as they will get...

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I wish I had some tein HA's....they cost too damn much though. I also wish I had the rear Neuspeed 28MM sway bar. That would be tight to have both of those with my MASSIVE front bar:)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
XxPreLuDeBo1xX said:
what setting did you guys set it at for daily driving COMFORTABLE RIDE...cuz im currently set at 12 click all around, and it sorta gives me a headache...
what comfortable to you might not be comfortable to someone else. Just mess around with the settings till you find something that you like.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
XxPreLuDeBo1xX said:
Okay help me with this...Is SOFTER better for a COMFY ride or HARDER better for a COMFY ride...cuz i dont kno which way I should start to get close to a COMFY ride...
softer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.