Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll just totalled the lude so trying to sell stuff I have laying around. Ok well here's the list, let me know if you are interested...

AEM tru power pulleys blue (brand new/original box) just opened to see if the product was right. MAKE OFFER

Stock Exhaust for base model, all parts included, on my car for like 10,000 miles? not too much ago so in great condtion, has the silver chrome tip on it. I really dont want to ship this, so MD,VA is that's ok, MAKE OFFER

STock intake/resonator, is has been on my car for like less that 10,000, great condition, should have all the parts for it unless it ran away... Too big to ship, so MD/VA, MAKE OFFER

Indiglo auto gauges, blue/green, white by day, looks nice, brand new, never installed, still has original box, MAKE OFFER

1 blue emblem, NEW, dunno why i bought it, never installed, MAKE OFFER

Clear side marker, Not too old, bought it when someone stole mine, looks nice, different from other ludes or accords... If the bulbs is still stuck to it, i will just throw that in there, it's superwhite bulbs, really nice color..MAKE OFFER

1 clear turnsignal, only the driver side I believe, IF it still has the superwhite bulb, ill throw that in there, MAKE OFFER

Music light thingy, it's a blue neon light that glows when there's bass in the car, kind of cool, like u can keep it on or just turn it when the bass hits, the light will light..just plug into cigarette outlet, if u have a 3m tape or double side tape, it will fit nicely under the head unit, it's neat, just for show or something, MAKE OFFER

Ok well that's all I can think of right now. I really perfer MD/VA or watnot cuz dont really wanna go into the trouble of shipping these UNLESS I have to .. I would rather want local but we'll see depending on stuff, but stock exhaust is a NO NO...

Well let me know if i can't sell these, EBAY here we come

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have the driver side clear turnsignal, i do have both side markers though..

Also for say, front grille where it says prelude, i have that whole part, let me know if interested, good condition, i think it's different from 97 models so if u wanna change or even try painting it for practice.

Lates

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
hey, i need the dash clock and the radio brackets and the second din, and driver side head light....let me know wasssup

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You all have been PMed

Yellow16d, sorry man I dont have anything that u are asking me. If i still had my car i would give them but no longer have the car

thanks guys

·
Registered
176 Posts
hey man clean out your PM, I can't even send a PM or email, how am I suppose to get a hold of you for that grille?????

email me, my email is on the reply above, I have paypal.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Prelude Grille

Hey sorry it took so long, I misplaced your addess but I mailed out the check for $45 this morning from Columbus, so should reach you by Tuesday.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
i want one of the screws that holds the turnsignal lamps in place. shipping shouldnt be too much, it's only a screw. i sent you a PM. let me know, thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts