Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose anyone have a set for sale or dose any one know where to get them at. I Know some people make them but i also heard that 1 or 2 companies make them. just wondering. :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i doubt there is a company make aftermarket projector headlight for the 5G lude. The ones you've seen are all custom made.

I have a pair, i will sell them if you make a an offer. Or i'll trade for your stock headlights plus cash. Go to photo forum, search under my name. I have the pics of headlights. I have a Bixenon (low/high beam in same projector) from Hella made for a e65 (7 series) Bwm.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
i know someone who is selling a pair.

IM this guy: Real K7 on AIM. He had one of the last pairs Specialque/AndoOKC made!

·
Registered
486 Posts
nice projectors........just wait a little when I finally pay for tax and title and get insurance, then I might buy you projectors.

I'm obsessed about HID's and that's the first MOD im going to do and you know projectors are perfect for HIDs

Most of my friends think im crazy thinking about 600bucks HID units but hey you'll get more attention with HID than all that bling bling APC neon crap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts