Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wonderin if they make a short antenna fo a 94 accord, ive been tryin to find one but cant seem to find it.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TSM_Pikachu said:
I thought 94 EX had it in the rear window
naw, n e ways mines broken and i have tape on it and it looks really bad, and if i move the tape the vibration from the subs makes it come up and it rattles real bad and it sounds horrible. so i was just wonderin if they made a short antenna fo a 94 accord.

·
Registered
115 Posts
get an "invisible one" from Rat shack, and get the hole filled, or fix it with a normal one...the s2000 antenna kinda leans weird and looks more like a nub than an antenna. So doesn't fit the lines of the 5th gen.

- Nathan

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
92LX said:
get an "invisible one" from Rat shack, and get the hole filled, or fix it with a normal one...the s2000 antenna kinda leans weird and looks more like a nub than an antenna. So doesn't fit the lines of the 5th gen.

- Nathan
do u have a website with the invisible antenna? and how much would it cost

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Just shave it off. Looks better without it. No need for an antenna. Its not like you ever listen to the radio. Take it off, bondo, prime and paint. I'm going to do that to mine once i have the time and once its not so cold outside. I got a replacement antenna but then I messed it up so I cut the damn thing in half and just left it in there so that theres the little knob at the top to fill the hole and it looks like the antenna still works but just doesnt come up and down.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
bonestock94 said:
the coupes did.
yup... only the ex (not sure bout lx) coupes had it till 96... when the ex sedan got it as well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
the invisible antenna or whatever you want to call it, I durno what it's really called, it goes in the rear window though, and it's available at the local rat shack.

- Nathan

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
the antenna isn't actually on the rear window, its on the ceiling just before it... the thing that is actually stuck on the rear window (a big rectangular black thing, if you even have it) is a built in cell phone antenna... i took mine out when i had the windows tinted. the actual antenna is the tiny black box with a wire clipped into it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts