Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5ZIGEN COPSE 1 PIECE GOOD OR BAD?

Guys i need advice on what rims would look good on my 2000 Accord Sedan Inline 4 (its dark blue). I ordered some hyper-black 5zigen copse 1 piece with Falkens (215/35). Friend of mine said 35 is skinny and maybe i should go 40 on them? I was hoping someone had a pic of these on an accord sedan to help me decide.

·
Registered
30 Posts
35s arent too bad....what size are the wheels? is the car lowered?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Badsha said:
The rims are 18x7.5. The car will be lowered sometime next week on TEIN SS.
35 will be fine. just watch out for potholes and things like that. im runnin 215/35/18 on my 18x8's and i havent had a problem yet. knock on wood.

EDIT: i am also dropped almost 2 inches. but i drive a lude.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Badsha said:
Give 5zigen another 1.5 weeks for stock and I will get them on ASAP. CANT WAIT.
Are you going through a dealer or 5Zigen in Carson? I can't believe they don't have one in stock.:rolleyes: Post some pics after dOOd!:tu2:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im looking for anyone who has these damned rims in stock locally. I dont know what tires to get meaning brand. I want something that will last and wont cause hydroplaning. I was looking at Falken, Toyo. Other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Badsha said:
Im looking for anyone who has these damned rims in stock locally. I dont know what tires to get meaning brand. I want something that will last and wont cause hydroplaning. I was looking at Falken, Toyo. Other suggestions?
UR in LA? Just call them directly dOOder & tell them UR situation. They've been great the times I've had dealings w/ them.

As for tires, the tires won't cause hydroplaning, your driving habits will! LOL!:D BTW: I've heard good things about Falken but have to extensive personal experience w/ them to back up those claims.

Good luck mang!;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts