Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to get either a fireball or obx dtm muffler with custom piping. Does anyone have pics of the fireball at an angle or pics of a obx dtm? Which one should I go with btw? The dtm is 60 and the fireball is 100 w/ silencer. Thanks!

· Registered
87 Posts
5zigen fireball

in my opinion, the 5zigen fireball doesnt sound good at all. my brother has it on his 98 altima wit 3 inch custom pipping. its loud but it sounds extremly nasty. i dont know much about the dtm.

· Registered
127 Posts
Personally, i think both are just for SHOW...... so up to you...

OBX is garbage
5 Zigen for looks only....

Get a full exhaust kit .... better deal.. but 100 bucks, wut can u say

· Registered
33 Posts
Re: 5zigen fireball

djkai said:
in my opinion, the 5zigen fireball doesnt sound good at all. my brother has it on his 98 altima wit 3 inch custom pipping. its loud but it sounds extremly nasty. i dont know much about the dtm.
it's probably loud and extremely nasty because he has 3 inch custom piping...if you had the full cat-back from 5 zigen it wouldn't sound as obnoxious...plus, he must've felt some power-loss with that big of a custom piping job? i dunno...that's what people have told me....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.