Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got a 99-00 civic w/a 5zigen rear section (axle back) ?
does it bolt on nicely?
how's the sound w/silencer? does the silencer come w/a bolt to keep it in place?
and LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT . does it come w/sticker or some type or certificate in paper that says it's LEGAL, just in case a cop tries to hassle me here in CA . thanks in advance!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Axel back is a direct bolt on. Everythings works with the stock setup. (ie. hangers, bolts) Mine did not come with a silencer as it's not needed. The exhaust is pretty mello but gets louder at WOT.

As for 50 state legal, I couldn't tell ya. I'm from Canada and mine did not come with any certificate. I dont think it's required here. Maybe a US member will provide more info on that.

HTH

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
jaysi said:
Axel back is a direct bolt on. Everythings works with the stock setup. (ie. hangers, bolts) Mine did not come with a silencer as it's not needed. The exhaust is pretty mello but gets louder at WOT.

As for 50 state legal, I couldn't tell ya. I'm from Canada and mine did not come with any certificate. I dont think it's required here. Maybe a US member will provide more info on that.

HTH
Everything he said is true, and mine didnt come with a sitcker, I live in massachusetts. I have never had any inspection problems here and they are pretty strict.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dude My Firend Has this on his 2000 Honda Civic HX 2 Door. He has I/H/E He just went to a Muffler Shop and Bought 2.5 inch piping to connect to the exhaust, a smart move, more power. His shit is Loud. Sounds Good, VERY VERY LOUD, He has been pulled over 2 times already not ticketed it. He Lives in CA as well. CA Cops = Dicks.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Hi I passed emissions with my 5 Zigen axle back I also had Headers, and an Intake, so it should be good!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.