·
Registered
2,896 Posts
i mean its a vr4 engine rite?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Pretty sweet video.
But that car must way a ton (I know they can weigh up to 4000lbs) because otherwise there is no way it has 600awhp or it would be faster than that.

I have been in 3500lb cars putting 500hp to the wheels and they were faster than that appeared to be.
Still its a pretty damn fast car. But I dont see anything better than 11's judging from the speedo.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
no aftermarket for these cars?
are you serious?
it's pretty big.
there's a group of 5 or more 400+hp stealths that are tuned by the shop that does my work for me.

and these guys have some hardcore parts, made by some great companies.

ever heard of pit road m?
check their site if you get bored...
they've got a single turbo conversion on one of their show/race cars...
sick...

one of the guys here is going to be make 600+whp and has a pit road m intercooler. nice piece...

custom manifolds/turbos/etc...
wildness...

there's also a black 1000hp stealth around here as well... good stuff...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
that was the blowoff, not the tires...

i just watched the vid, and i'm impressed...
i rode in one of the local stealths, and it's pretty sick... stock turbos, but everything else is upgraded...

and it ran like that... (not that much hp, but hey...)

i can hardly wait to get some vids of the one i mentioned, that's got the custom EVERYTHING... when i do, i'll get some links for you guys...

·
Registered
39 Posts
[email protected], I see you not only post on pp.com but here as well, and to think an intelligent gentleman like yourself having a taste for the 3S platform, I agree they are some fast mothers, there's a 3rd gen roaming around here a 99 and that bastard made me and my gf (at the time) look pretty bad especially when he kept walking away from us while we were in her 5.0.

I definately have been oogling over one of these cars for some time and loved the video

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
flylwsi said:
no aftermarket for these cars?
are you serious?
it's pretty big.
there's a group of 5 or more 400+hp stealths that are tuned by the shop that does my work for me.

and these guys have some hardcore parts, made by some great companies.

ever heard of pit road m?
check their site if you get bored...
they've got a single turbo conversion on one of their show/race cars...
sick...

one of the guys here is going to be make 600+whp and has a pit road m intercooler. nice piece...

custom manifolds/turbos/etc...
wildness...

there's also a black 1000hp stealth around here as well... good stuff...
i didnt say they cant be modded, i said theres no ( a very small) aftermarket in the states for them..Theres MAYBE 50 fast ones in the US total..

and shit theres 1000hp hondas out there, id hope a turbo 6 can do it;)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
njn63 said:
the stealth is the same car as the 3000gt.
Yeah, Daimler Chyrsler had like a contract with Mitsubishi or something. Eagle Talon is almost the same as the Eclipse, but with awd.

·
Registered
197 Posts
skatin_emcee said:
Hey the video doesn't work it just comes up with an error anybody know why?
same thing for me! :confused

·
Registered
143 Posts
justinedok said:
Yeah, Daimler Chyrsler had like a contract with Mitsubishi or something. Eagle Talon is almost the same as the Eclipse, but with awd.
The Eclipse and Talon are the EXACT same car with different bumpers and badging. There is an AWD eclipse as well as a FWD talon...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I had a Stealth then I sold it for college and got a Twin Turbo Z which i thought handled alot better and had more torque but other than that they are good cars, not to fond of the transmissions though. but 600HP mad rep. :clap

1 - 20 of 20 Posts